Membership of the Association enables:
- constant professional updating on the most crucial issues of Logistics and Supply Chair Management
- participation in high profile conferences and seminar at the international level
- free subscription to the logistics magazine Euromerci which will include a column aimed at the discussion and the problems of logistics sustainability
- managerial development, also connected to the issues of the Social Responsibility of Business
- access to updated press cuttings of what is being communicated internationally with regard to experimentation and implementation connected to the Association’s mission
- the reciprocal exchange of experience and knowledge between the Members to contribute to the solution of specific problems and to more successfully play their role in the Company.
The MEMBERSHIP FEES due to SOS-LOGistica for 2017 are:
• JUNIOR PARTNER (RESERVED FOR UNIVERSITY OR MASTER’S STUDENTS): free
• ORDINARY MEMBER (physical person): 200 euros
• BUSINESS MEMBER (legal person): 1,000 euros
• SUPPORTER MEMBER: 3,000 euros
Applications for membership will receive a reply via email.
It is possible to send the membership application by downloading and compiling the MEMBERSHIP MODULE or by directly compiling the FORM below.